Brill just opened a call for article submissions to The International Journal of Marine and Coastal Law. Articles for publication can be submitted online through Editorial Manager here.
Category Archives: Journals
The latest issue of Oceans Development & International Law (Vol. 45, no. 2, 2014) is out. Contents include:
- Marcin Kałduński & Taduesz Wasilewski, The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea on Maritime Delimitation: TheBangladesh v. Myanmar Case
- Øystein Jensen, The Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf: An Administrative, Scientific, or Judicial Institution?
- Geir Hønneland, Compliance and Postagreement Bargaining in the Barents Sea Fisheries
- Yoshifumi Tanaka, A Note on the M/V “Louisa” Case
- Montserrat Abad Castelos, Marine Renewable Energies: Opportunities, Law, and Management