The Institute of International Legal Studies at the University of the Philippines (UP-IILS) accepts submissions of papers for the Asia-Pacific Journal of International Humanitarian Law (IHL). Research on Naval Warfare or on IHL and Law of the Sea is explicitly accepted. In order to qualify for submission, an article must either be authored by someone from, or based in, the Asia-Pacific region or, alternatively, be about the Asia-Pacific region. The deadline is 10 January 2021. More information is available here.
Category Archives: Journals
Brill just opened a call for article submissions to The International Journal of Marine and Coastal Law. Articles for publication can be submitted online through Editorial Manager here.
The latest issue of Oceans Development & International Law (Vol. 45, no. 2, 2014) is out. Contents include:
- Marcin Kałduński & Taduesz Wasilewski, The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea on Maritime Delimitation: TheBangladesh v. Myanmar Case
- Øystein Jensen, The Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf: An Administrative, Scientific, or Judicial Institution?
- Geir Hønneland, Compliance and Postagreement Bargaining in the Barents Sea Fisheries
- Yoshifumi Tanaka, A Note on the M/V “Louisa” Case
- Montserrat Abad Castelos, Marine Renewable Energies: Opportunities, Law, and Management